Presidential Citation 17-18
How to Access Rotary Club Central
How to Set a Goal
How to Report Progress on Goals
How to Record Service Activities
How to View Information
Rotary’s Constitutional Documents
The Rotary International constitutional documents provide club and districts the foundation for RI’s policies and procedures.
- Constitution of Rotary International (PDF)
- Bylaws of Rotary International (PDF)
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution (PDF) (Word)
All clubs admitted to Rotary membership must adopt this constitution.
Clubs can tailor these bylaws, as long as their changes align with Rotary’s constitutional documents and the Rotary Code of Policies.
The 2016 Council on Legislation introduced many changes to the governing documents that will help clubs with their Attraction and Engagement activities. Please review this document for a list of key highlights.
The Manual of Procedure offers a concise version of Rotary’s policies and procedures. The manual is geared to Rotary club and district leaders and features information that’s most relevant to their roles. It is published every three years to reflect adopted legislation and decisions of the RI conventions, the Council on Legislation, the Rotary International Board of Directors, and the Trustees of The Rotary Foundation.
The manual covers these key areas:
- Structure: Includes policies and procedures for clubs, districts, zones, Rotary International, and The Rotary Foundation.
- Carrying out Rotary’s mission: Includes the structure, policies, and procedures of the programs of RI and the Foundation
- International Meetings: Includes the RI Convention, Council on Legislation, and International Assembly
- Rotary’s constitutional and legal documents