Every Rotary club will become (or support) a dynamic Rotary Peacebuilder Club.
To provide Information Resources to all interested Rotary clubs on the basic steps to apply for and become a Rotary Peacebuilder Club, that is recognized on Rotary Action Group for Peace (RAGFP) – Global Peace Map.
Benefits to becoming a Rotary Peacebuilder Club:
- Receive Rotary Peacebuilder Club distinction, from Rotary Action Group for Peace
- Inspire Rotarians in your respective Rotary Club to engage in leadership role(s) in Peace initiatives
- Raise your Rotary Club Profile in Community – as you serve as a “hub” to bring organizations together.
- To learn how RD6690 went from 1 to 35+ Rotary Peace Builder clubs in 4 years, please watch this video (6 minutes): https://youtu.be/yKChmduNwXA
Steps to Apply for a Rotary Peacebuilder Club:
- Form a Rotary– Peace Committee in your Rotary club (with at least 2 members)
- Identify all names & e-mail addresses of your Rotary Club – Peace Committee members, and have them complete a membership form (with at least 2 members). ($20 fee for Rotary members, $5 for Rotaract members): https://rotaryactiongroupforpeace.org/
- Read (and agree with) the RAGFP Peacebuilder Club Standards, Read the RAGFP Peace Primer, on RAGFP website
- Complete RAGFP Peacebuilder Club (PB online Application Form and identify all committee members: https://forms.gle/f6mkPZ1EYNagCE7DA
- Please confirm your RD6690 PB Club membership renewal update to:
RD6690 Peace Co-Chair, Tom Carlisi, at: email@example.com
- Your Rotary club will receive a Rotary Peacebuilder Club Certificate from RAGFP and will be recognized on the Rotary Action Group for Peace (RAGFP) – Global Peace Map.
|ROTARY DISTRICT 6690 PEACEBUILDER CLUBS|