The Rotary Foundation Matching Points Campaign
Limited Time Offer!
Rotary District 6690 is making a special offer. From now through February 28, 2019 your personal contribution of $100-$1,000 to the Annual Fund and/or Polio Plus Fund of The Rotary Foundation will be matched with
FOUNDATION RECOGNITION POINTS.
Your matching foundation recognition points can be used in several ways:
1) For your own Paul Harris designation, at the first level or toward the next multiple.
For example, your personal gift of $500 will be matched with 500 points for a total value of $1,000 to achieve designation as a Paul Harris Fellow.
2) To recognize another individual with a full Paul Harris Fellow designation or an initial contribution.
For example, your $1000 check will be matched with 1,000 points to award Paul Harris Fellow designation to a relative, a community member, or another Rotarian.
3) For multiple recognitions, any combination of points designations for yourself and/or other individuals, with a minimum of 100 points per designation.
For example, your personal gift of $500 will earn 500 points. You can keep 200 points for yourself to attain the next level, and award 300 points to a deserving new member of your club to inspire future sustaining contributions to the foundation and a future Paul Harris Fellow designation.
Rotarians of District 6690 should mail a personal check payable to
“The Rotary Foundation” to Points Campaign Manager Bill Shorthill,
along with the completed form to:
6690 TRF MATCHING GIFTS CAMPAIGN
PO Box 1155
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068-0155
Questions, contact Bill Shorthill – email@example.com
- Major Donor Status cannot be achieved through matching points.
- Only those donations submitted per the above instructions will be matched.
- Club checks or online donations are not eligible for this offer (including Rotary Direct).