Your District TRF support team is always available to help.
ROTARY FOUNDATION COMMITTEE
The district foundation committee is responsible for promoting all aspects of charitable giving to the Rotary Foundation. These include the permanent fund; major donors; the annual fund and polio eradication.
The chairs of the committees responsible for the following programs, sponsored through the Rotary Foundation, are ex-officio members of the district foundation committee: District and Global Grants committees, Scholarship committee, and PolioPlus committee.
The district foundation committee is appointed by the district governor. The chair is appointed for a three-year period.
The purpose of the district foundation committee is to:
- Promote charitable giving to the Rotary Foundation;
- Develop and implement creative and innovative programs to increase the annual per capita contribution in the district to the Rotary Foundation;
- Increase awareness of, and participation in the final efforts to “End Polio Now”;
- Encourage participation in the Bequest Society of the Rotary Foundation;
- Solicit new major donors;
- Promote relations with alumni of the various Foundation programs.