DISTRICT 6690 ROTARY FOUNDATION COMMITTEE
The district foundation committee is responsible for promoting all aspects of charitable giving to the Rotary Foundation. These include the permanent fund; major donors; the annual fund and polio eradication.
The chairs of the committees responsible for the following programs, sponsored through the Rotary Foundation, are ex-officio members of the district foundation committee: District and Global Grants committees, Scholarship committee, and PolioPlus committee.
The district foundation committee is appointed by the district governor. The chair is appointed for a three-year period.
The purpose of the district foundation committee is to:
- Promote charitable giving to the Rotary Foundation;
- Develop and implement creative and innovative programs to increase the annual per capita contribution in the district to the Rotary Foundation;
- Increase awareness of, and participation in the final efforts to “End Polio Now”;
- Encourage participation in the Bequest Society of the Rotary Foundation;
- Solicit new major donors;
- Promote relations with alumni of the various Foundation programs.
District Donor Advised Fund
Our District 6690 maintains a Donor Advised Fund through The Rotary Foundation.
The account name is: Rotary District 6690 DAF
The account number is: 478
Use THIS LINK to make a donation.
Additionally, funds/checks can mailed to:
Rotary DAF c/o NRS
12 Gill Street, Suite 2600
Woburn, MA 01801
District Rotary Foundation Chair 2020-23
Annual Fund Chair (DRFC-elect)
Major Gifts Chair
Paul Harris Society Chair
District Grants Chair
District Grants Support
Global Grants Chair
TRF Peace Fellows
International Service Chair
District TRF Contributions 2021-22
Annual Fund: $490,646
PolioPlus Fund: $150,366
District TRF 2022-23 Goals
Annual Fund Goal: $271,940
Annual Fund Current: $239,568
PolioPlus Fund Goal: $83,165
PolioPlus Fund Current: $86,313
Results thru 28-Feb-2023