DISTRICT 6690 ROTARY FOUNDATION COMMITTEE
The district foundation committee is responsible for promoting all aspects of charitable giving to the Rotary Foundation. These include the permanent fund; major donors; the annual fund and polio eradication.
The chairs of the committees responsible for the following programs, sponsored through the Rotary Foundation, are ex-officio members of the district foundation committee: District and Global Grants committees, Scholarship committee, and PolioPlus committee.
The district foundation committee is appointed by the district governor. The chair is appointed for a three-year period.
The purpose of the district foundation committee is to:
- Promote charitable giving to the Rotary Foundation;
- Develop and implement creative and innovative programs to increase the annual per capita contribution in the district to the Rotary Foundation;
- Increase awareness of, and participation in the final efforts to “End Polio Now”;
- Encourage participation in the Bequest Society of the Rotary Foundation;
- Solicit new major donors;
- Promote relations with alumni of the various Foundation programs.
District Donor Advised Fund
Our District 6690 maintains a Donor Advised Fund through The Rotary Foundation.
The account name is: Rotary District 6690 DAF
The account number is: 478
Use THIS LINK to make a donation.
Additionally, funds/checks can mailed to:
Rotary DAF c/o NRS
12 Gill Street, Suite 2600
Woburn, MA 01801
District Rotary Foundation Chair 2023-26
Annual Fund Chair
Price Finley, PDG
Major Gifts Chair
Craig Maxey, PDG
Paul Harris Society Chair
District Grants Chair
Club Grant Coordinator
Global Grants Chair
TRF Peace Fellows
International Service Chair
District TRF 2023-24 Goals
Annual Fund Goal: $400,000
Annual Fund Current: $224,645
PolioPlus Fund Goal: $250,000
PolioPlus Fund Current: $134,150
Results thru 31-January-2024
District TRF Contributions 2022-23
Annual Fund: $390,356
PolioPlus Fund: $141,488
Total Raised: $565,066