District Training Assembly
In conjunction with the District Conference
Friday, April 8, 2022 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
We encourage all club leadership, club committee chairs and Rotarians interested in knowing more about Rotary to participate. So please register now (prior to April 1) for this opportunity. We will have discussion time in our sessions so you can get to know others in our District.
- Membership – presented by Jenny Stotts, DMC
- Attracting New Members and Engaging Current Members during the time of COVID-19, Flexible Club Models, and other Membership Information.
- The Rotary Foundation – presented by Larry Jenkins, DRFC
- Maintaining Strong Annual Fund and PolioPlus giving through the use of Rotary Direct, the 125 Club, and the Paul Harris Society. Also, consider including The Rotary Foundation in your member’s estate plan through the Bequest Society.
- Public Image – presented by Dave Ungar DPIC
- How to Increase RI Brand Awareness through social media, professional networks, and traditional media; show the connection between who we say we are and our service projects; Show our impact in words and videos; how to create a simple Public Image tool box for your Club.
- Interact Rotaract How to Update Club Information
- Youth Services Overview 2020
Club Secretary and Administration
Club Board Administration
Presidents-Elect and Presidents-Nominee